V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Administrator
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 VTF Site Patch

Available to ANYONE Including guests, basic members and premium members.

The patch is a traditional Black and White embroidered cloth patch with a quality plastic backing, 1.8" X 4" in size. They are MADE IN THE USA !!!! When I had the last patch made I looked long and hard to find a company that makes them in the USA, most of them farm it out to China.

I ordered 100 Patches and expect them in the next 2 weeks.

The cost of the Patch, including shipping (Worldwide), is ONLY $4.00us each.

Click Here to pay with PAYPAL then enter in the total payment.

OR

You can send PayPal payment directly to [email protected]

Here is the sample patch and it's what the patches should look like.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Mine is on the way...thanks for your trouble Springer!!! Hey...welcome back Chris...

·
Retired
1,834 Posts
I just ordered one. Thanks Springer.

·
Nice to ride again :-)
1,802 Posts
Thanks Springer:thumbsup:

You did a nice job last year too!

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Hey...welcome back Chris...
Hey thanks. I'm beat. But not so beat I couldn't put my Big City Thunder Monster baffles in last night. I like 'em! Lots of extra grunt. Did some nice burnouts in my cul-du-sac in the snowy patches this afternoon. NASCAR loud. Neighbors were popping out like gophers. Sounded like the end of the world. Muha-ha-ha-ha!

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Check is in the mail.

·
Administrator
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It has been less than 8 hours and 16 patches are already spoken for. Within minutes of the post I had 3 orders. I checked the last patch thread and it took 24 hours to get the first 12 orders.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome!~!Awesome! ~!Awesome!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Ordered and Paypal sent.

Springer, one question though. I want 2 and entered $8.00 in the amount window. The confirmation window showed the quantity as 1, is this normal?

Thanks for providing this opportunity. :banana:

·
Administrator
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fijfi said:
Ordered and Paypal sent.

Springer, one question though. I want 2 and entered $8.00 in the amount window. The confirmation window showed the quantity as 1, is this normal?

Thanks for providing this opportunity. :banana:
Yes that is correct... I determine how many to send based on total paid.

·
Administrator
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The first round of patches sold 12 of them in 24 hours and I was stunned to have had that kind of response.

You guys have me even more stunned, 25 patches in 24 hours this time !!!! 1/4 of the patches are already sold and it isn't even 2006 yet. Makes me think I should have had more made.

Thanks to everyone ... as soon as they come in they will be shipped, hopefully before new year.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts