V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone plan on doing the 2006 Sweetheart Ride? Here is the info I have on it.
http://www.rose-city-mc.org/RCFrameset.html

2006 Sweetheart Ride
Saturday, February 11, 2006

The 9th annual Sweetheart Ride is once again being sponsored by Beaverton Honda-Yamaha-Suzuki and this year is being co-sponsored by the Tigard Touring Chapter of Honda Rider Club of America. The ride will take place on February 11, 2006 from the Beaverton Honda-Yamaha-Suzuki store in Tigard. Rose City Motorcycle Club, though not affiliated with this run, is providing PDF copies of the flyer for your convenience.

EVENT SCHEDULE
Sign-in: 11:00 - 12:00 AM
Group Start: 12:00 PM
Last Bike Out: 12:15 PM
Finish: 3:00 PM
Awards: 3:30 PM

All participants are urged to strictly observe all State and Local traffic laws.

THIS IS NOT A RACE

SUGGESTIONS FOR ENJOYING THE TOUR . . .

DON'T RIDE ALONE
Ride in groups of two to four motorcycles. A large group will slow you down at gas stops, rest stops and checkpionts.

STAY DRY WITH RAIN GEAR.
This is Oregon. Dress WARMLY. You can always take it off, but you can't put it on if you don't have it with you.
Rose City Motorcycle Club believes that motorcycling is a family sport and we welcome children and young adults at our events. For this reason, we will provide a Notary Public for your convenience. A NOTARY PUBLIC WILL BE PRESENT AT SIGN-IN.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
huh?

adlerx said:
Not a chance! Sounds worse than a HOG ride......
HOG rides are bad? Please fill me in since I have never been on one. I have done a few Poker Runs before and they were a lot of fun!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
It's all a matter of perspective I guess, They are just not for me. Go on one, you might love it, lot's of peeps obviously do.....

·
Registered
755 Posts
adlerx said:
It's all a matter of perspective I guess, They are just not for me. Go on one, you might love it, lot's of peeps obviously do.....
Now ya did it! :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts