V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what come standard with a 06 ultra, cb mike? headset, the little wind deflectors on the fairing? do you get bag liners for the saddle bag? thanks

·
?????
3,531 Posts
1potter1 said:
what come standard with a 06 ultra, cb mike? headset, the little wind deflectors on the fairing? do you get bag liners for the saddle bag? thanks
My 06 Ultra came standard with 1 head set for the CB & Intercom that goes into a helmet, the liners for both saddle bags and tour-pak, the little wind deflectors on the fairing. Your best bet is drop by a dealer and scope one out, I'll bet you get bit by the bug and buy one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Standard on my '05 Ultra were bag liners (which work well as soft "luggage" on long trips) for the saddlebags and trunk, CB headset/mic, modest tool kit/roll, the airwing deflectors that mount on the fairing, and all the things you should be able to see at www.harley-davidson.com. Seemed like it came with a lot of stuff.

glidemonkey

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i actually have a 06 coming in jan., the web site states the liners come with the bike, the parts catalog says the deflector are stock for 06? will my stock 02 roadking pipes fit on the 06 ultra if they will i'll probably use them to get rid of the catalatic pipe.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Unless they have change since 03 all of the above exept the mike is integrated into the headset. If you want the hand held mike that's extra. Also you get the rear speakers, Tour Pak lights, intercom, slightly different paint scheme, lowers, a couple extra gauges and maybe a little more chrome than the classic. Compared to the standard you also get black & chrome engine vs polished aluminum. The standard does not include a radio or a tour pak and I don't think it has saddlebag guards either.There might be one or two other minor things I can't recall but I think that's about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts