V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my front end. I am looking to move the stock forks and trees, fender, bars, risers, grips, pegs, hand controls, mirrors, cables, switch housings, and levers. Basically, the entire front end with the exception of the wheel/tire, brake, axle, lights, and electronics.

I am willing to split up at this point.

I also have a stock dash, EFI coil, coil cover, 25 degree injectors NIB, stock tail lamp, signal lenses, fuel gauge, exhaust and more. Send me a PM if interested and let me know what you want and I will let you know what I need for it.

Everything is in extremely good condition.

Thanks!

·
GimpGlider
75 Posts
What are you looking to get for the bar/riser combo? If you want to hold off to see if you can sell the whole front as a unit before parting out, I can wait...just building up parts for my winter mods

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No waiting period left...

I tried to sell the entire front already and had no takers as a whole. I would take $50 plus shipping for the bars and risers.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brake

$10 plus shipping?

·
GimpGlider
75 Posts
Parts arrived today...they look like they just came off the shelf! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome!
:thanks:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

Good to hear.

Still have mirrors, levers, front master cylinder, clutch lever bracket, switch housings, dash, coil cover, fuel gauge, and all cables if anyone is interested.

·
GimpGlider
75 Posts
Tried to PM you about throttle cable, but your mailbox is full....cable from my stock bars is too long for the drag setup

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
chef-beavis said:
Good to hear.

Still have mirrors, levers, front master cylinder, clutch lever bracket, switch housings, dash, coil cover, fuel gauge, and all cables if anyone is interested.
I would buy the dash and coil cover. Please pm me a price. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Chef,
Received the injectors today, NIB just as described and thanks for the fast shipping!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Excellent!

Most of the parts are now gone! The list of what is left: a couple original tail lights, original turn signal lenses, mirrors, levers, front master cylinder, clutch lever bracket, switch housings, fuel gauge, and clutch cables.

Thanks again to all that bought parts!:clap:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Long gone....

Please see list above. The rest is all gone. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Received the parts today, Thank you, Have a Happy New Year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts