V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 2006 FXSTBI (Softail Night Train). The bike is in excellent condition and has been garaged kept since purchased new. The modifications and approximate prices without labor are listed below. It has 20,000 miles and runs great. I also have the orginal drag bars and badlander seat. Please call me at 703-589-6131

1. 2006 Night Train 17,500
2. Bassanni exhaust $550
3. Screaming Eagle Race Tuner $400
4. High Flow Air Filter $150
5. Carlini handle bars $300
6. Detachable sissy bar $300
7. Detachable Saddle Bags $300
8. Smoked signal lenses $50
9. Corbin Gunfighter Seat $500
10. Harley Detachable Windshield $450

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I off on the price or is it the wrong season to sell? It seems like it is tough to sell things outside of a dealership. What do you guys think my bike is worth?

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I realize the add ons don't do much. I think I may have to wait till spring to sell it.

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
I think the price is right. Just getting close to the end of the riding season so not as many people looking. If you can wait till spring I think you'll have an easier time selling and get a better price.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah I realize the add ons don't do much. I think I may have to wait till spring to sell it.
I think your ad may be a little confusing to some with regards to the price. I'd just take the price of the upgrades and bike off and just put the 9500 on it. Good luck.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts