V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody looked at or purchased an 06 Ford F150 Harley edition truck?

It is a very nice looking truck, and do to the downturn in sales, There are a couple on the lot here, with a reduced price tag!

I have never seen all wheel drive in a Ford pick up before??? Only in some suv like cars.

It was either 2 or 4 wheel drive in a ford truck! Looks interesting, it stays engauged and transfers power to whatever wheel slips. A push of the button un locks it for summer dry road travel!

·
Registered
105 Posts
probably still want an arm & leg compared to a similar 06 with out the HD garb. Let me guess, they want over 30 for it- right?? If i had money to burn on gas and the HD trinkets, i would be all over it but since i don't, i'll pass

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blueballs said:
probably still want an arm & leg compared to a similar 06 with out the HD garb. Let me guess, they want over 30 for it- right?? If i had money to burn on gas and the HD trinkets, i would be all over it but since i don't, i'll pass
34 K loaded!! Yep that would be over 30K.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
For 34K I assume that it is a 4 door crew cab right? If not, HD or no HD trim they are crazy to think I would pay anywhere near that kind of money for one.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
around here they're closer to $40,000. nice trucks but that's allot of green for a truck to me. but if you want it and got the green, buy it.

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
I had two of those HD Ford Supercrews when they were of the F150 variety. Had an '01 and an'02. The '02 was supercharged a real nice and fun truck to drive. Wish they still did it as a 4 door on the F150 as opposed to the F250's. I think they would sell more if they did. yep they were expensive but hey life is expensive if you live well.

·
ALK
321 Posts
You are so right Road Glider. living large ain't cheap.

A couple years ago, I agonized over buying new or used. So I picked up a 2001 Suburban and an 2004 Road Glide....two for the price of one.

And except for family outings and nasty weather, the Suburban stays parked at the curb.

BTW, the official Weather for Columbia Maryland today states 21.3" of snow.

The only machine running today is the snow blower...have a good one!:coffee:

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
alk said:
You are so right Road Glider. living large ain't cheap.

A couple years ago, I agonized over buying new or used. So I picked up a 2001 Suburban and an 2004 Road Glide....two for the price of one.

And except for family outings and nasty weather, the Suburban stays parked at the curb.

BTW, the official Weather for Columbia Maryland today states 21.3" of snow.

The only machine running today is the snow blower...have a good one!:coffee:
It was 30 degrees here this morning at 7:30 , just got back from a ride with some buds for breakfast. It has warmed up nicely now to 57 degrees at 11:30. Clear skies and no white stuff. We are lucky down here in South Texas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts