V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the dyno sheet from the local harley shop on my new ride.
got what i was expecting as far as horsepower, but the torque numbers are lacking, and expecially sluggish in the lower rpms???????? anybody else have this setup? what kind of numbers are you getting? is this all i should be expecting? the setup is on a 2006 electra glide, fuel injected... the harley big bore stage ll kit... 95 inch with 203 cams... loaded the stage ll ecm, and the dealership tweaked it a little to get the right air to fuel mix.
no sure how to post a copy of my dyno sheet, but some quick numbers....
max hp 81.94 max torque 88.73, the dyno sheet harley advertises in the screamin eagle catologue shows the horsepower right around 82 but the torque around 97???? i was hoping to get close to that torque number??
am i dreaming? the torque curve is way off too.. in the catalogue at 3500 rpm the torque jumps up to 97, where on my dyno sheet at 3500 i am only at 80?? any information or input will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Banned
5,114 Posts
whereyat said:
just got the dyno sheet from the local harley shop on my new ride.
got what i was expecting as far as horsepower, but the torque numbers are lacking, and expecially sluggish in the lower rpms???????? anybody else have this setup? what kind of numbers are you getting? is this all i should be expecting? the setup is on a 2006 electra glide, fuel injected... the harley big bore stage ll kit... 95 inch with 203 cams... loaded the stage ll ecm, and the dealership tweaked it a little to get the right air to fuel mix.
no sure how to post a copy of my dyno sheet, but some quick numbers....
max hp 81.94 max torque 88.73, the dyno sheet harley advertises in the screamin eagle catologue shows the horsepower right around 82 but the torque around 97???? i was hoping to get close to that torque number??
am i dreaming? the torque curve is way off too.. in the catalogue at 3500 rpm the torque jumps up to 97, where on my dyno sheet at 3500 i am only at 80?? any information or input will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
First off welcome to the forum.
The charts in the S/E book are not Dyno Graphs...they are PRINTED charts to give you an idea what to expect.
What pipes and air filter are you running? If the AFR isn't right your tq will be down also.
To post a graph you have to click on attach manager at the bottom of the NEW THREAD.....I don't know if you have to be a member to attach something or not.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where's the torque

i have the harley high flow air filter, and rinehart true dual exhaust. the air fuel mix looks good on the dyno sheet. what numbers should i have expected to get from this setup? also i attached a copy of the dyno sheet, which has the air fuel at the bottom of the page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts