V-Twin Forum banner

Is a exhaustive Harley OEM parts Website required !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Website - OEM Parts Catalog

Ironically i have found that even with so many websites with online catalogs for various OEM parts for Harley's one cannot find even a single one that is exhaustive enough to search each and every part !
I have decided to create a website (free access) which lists each and every part numbers of all models Yearwise, so that thousand of harley lovers (like me) can atleast have access to "Correct Information" without having to spend money on expensive parts manuals.
I'm open to suggestions and advise from fellow V-TwinForum members !
Right now I'm getting started with 2005 Touring Parts Catalog, by the way if any one wants to know part nos for any OEM parts of 2005 touring models i can help right away, post your queries to this thread and i shall be happy to answer.:cheers:

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
Think you're going to be putting in a lot of time. They change OEM parts periodically(example: The touring motor mount used to be 16207-79B & now it is 16207-79C and retrofit back to 1986). Plus lots of people look more at aftermarket because they don't want to put the same H-D stuuf on that 100 other guys in 100 mile radius to them have.

But it's your time so do what you want.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think it would be great having that info at our finger tips.

Matter of fact I'm looking for the part numbers for the OEM speedo and rotors for my '05 RKC. If you would share those numbers I would appreciate it.

TIA.....

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Part Nos

Hi, glad to help
SNo Model '05 Part No Description
2. ALL MODELS 44136-00 Rotor, Front Right
3. ALL MODELS 44156-00 Rotor, Front Left
4. ALL MODELS 41797-00 Rotor, Rear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.