V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Well its times like this is when we need to drop what we love the most. I am forced to sell my glide because of unforeseen circumstances. I have it listed on ebay is anyone is in the market for one. The Item number is 4587399409 check it out and ask anything you want. Thanks for the time here.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have posted on ebay a starting bid of $16000. I will listen to any offers for her. If I get nothing on ebay I will be forced to lower the starting bid.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If im not mistaken When I got the bike last August I got a 2 year so just about a year is left on it. the scratch on the left side of the fairing is the only one. It was a lite drop. Thank god nothing happened to the bags. I got the bike from woodstock harley in Kingston NY. I just tried to call them but they are closed. The pictures on Ebay are pretty good. The auction is almost over and if I dont get the starting bid then I have a local that will take it for the 15,500.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just sent you a email. I dont know how to ship the bike thats the problem.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Evil Twin said:
I just sent you a email. I dont know how to ship the bike thats the problem.
I have used these people a couple of times. http://www.haulbikes.com/ They usually charge around 600 and have a very nice rig they ship in right from your driveway.

·
Registered
675 Posts
No it is not an offer. I was just showing you how you could ship the bike. Personally I would just fly up there if we worked out a price and drive it back down here. I can't buy sight unseen, though I have sold to several people like that. That is their chance to take.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I understand what you are saying. I am going to relist it if I dont get anyone on this auction. I thought about it and I am crazy for even listing it for what it already is. If it dont go that time around then Ill figure something else out. I need the money for family reasons and Im not a crack head.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hear ya I was joking around. I am going to sell it and by next spring Ill be rolling on a new street glide. I fell in love with that beast at Laconia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts