V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for people who have this bike with V & H Big Shot Staggard Exhaust pipes installed. I have a question about your particular efi mapping.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, I just installed them on an 05 Fatboy. Also Hypercharger and PCIII. I used the M805-180 map and also enabled the accel pump - 14 and 92%, but might go up on the sensitivity a bit more. I ride at sealevel with high temps and humidity.

Ran them for a bit without the heatshield as I wanted to see if there is any discoloration, or at least if it is even between front and back. Very little in the neck, just after the braacket and even between the two.

Very happy with the results ! No popping whatsoever, smoother and LOADS, LOADS more power !

Ordered the quiet baffles though - I live on a compound and it's very load if you're trying to sneak out at 06h00 to go play golf.

I will check the plugs tomorow and also stick a digital A/F ratio meter on both too see if it reads as good as it feels.

Anything specific ? I can try and help.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Shots on 2005 Fatboy

Thanks very much for the response. Is your bike the 95 ci? Please email me at [email protected] if you can.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, no, it's a standard 2005 model. Are you using / going to use a PCIII ? give their techline a call - 5 minutes on the phone with them was all i needed to get all my Qs answered.

PS. sending email now.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hi Srigas,
I have a bike as yours With V&H big shot stg installed this week with a PC usb. I used M805-064 map according to dynojet after mailing them. The bike runs great, no missfiring, no poping. I 'll order though the quiet baffles because its too loud.

Tatum Ra
2005 FLSTFI Anniversary edition

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
15th Anniversary Fatboy Map

Thanks very much for the information. I will try that map. Pipes should be here Tuesday. I'm also thinking about adding the thunder monster baffles to see if they make a difference in sound and torque.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts