V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the rest of the world and got on-line. Found this forum and was interested in what people had to say about what they've done to their bikes and looking for cool ideas for mine. I bought my 1st H-D in Dec 2003, brand new 2004 FLSTFI. Stage 1 Kit, Python 2 exhaust, Saddleman solo seat, and Drag Specialties Big Buffalo drag bars. I put 17K miles on it in 2 New England riding seasons and can't wait to get back on it. Looking forward to using this site. Thanks....

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome!! I've done plenty to my ride...thanks to this place...

(trying to keep us with everyone here!)

Post a pic!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the VTF.

The one forum for selective individuals who choose the wind, the road and the bugs. Post up and make some friends.

I live in Ct too. We will stop by on our way to Mt. Washington and pick you up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm originally from NH. Rode Mt. Washington last summer, what a trip. We should plan on it next season.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Welcome to VTF. LOts of great people and tons of excellent ideas and info. I'm in Ct. also. Spent a lot of time in Enfield as a kid, still have relatives there.Maybe we'll meet on the 2 lanes.
Ride safe
Cherry HD:cool:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and welcome to the "Internets" that Al Gore invented. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts