V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Hi y'all. I am brand new to motorcycles and this forum. I ordered a silver/black 2003 DWG in the middle of June and picked it up August 30th. I am now trying to figure out why I didn't buy a HD 30 years ago but it is never too late. What a blast.

I had the V&H Propipe H/S put on the bike and, for my little bit of knowlegdge, it looks and sounds great. I sent a picture with this email....if it works.

· Registered
10 Posts
cox9000,

Ordered mine through HD of Washington, Ft Washington, MD and they couldn't have been nicer. Was first to put my name on the list for my bike and got it two months later. They ordered the bikes instead of the customer having to order the bike from HD so they had a big inventory of bikes scheduled for delivery. In fact, I was there last Saturday and they had a 03 Screamin' Eagle Duece for sale.

Bike is great but since it is my first bike anything would probably be ok. Hard to keep the bug stains off of my teeth because of the constant grin riding it.

Holler if you have any questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.