V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
555 Posts
yaga,
When did you order your wide glide? Like gator13, I also am waiting for my 03 wide glide but can't the dealer to tell me when I'll get it.
I'm just trying to get an idea when I could expect my bike based on your order date.
Anyway welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join in. Have you taken any pictures of your bike yet?

· Registered
555 Posts
bigdog0099,
When did you order your bike in order to get a real good feel that it'll come in October?
I ordered mine on 3 June, so based on your situation when do you think I'll get mine?
Damn it's hard not thinking about it -- if it weren't for this forum I'd have gone bonkers by now, HA!

· Registered
555 Posts
bigdog0099,
Sure appreciate the great feedback. Nobody has ever told me about this HDNET thing you described.
I couldn’t help but laugh when you said, “I bug him daily”. HA! I know exactly what you mean and I can relate. I try my best to not think about the bike and not bug anybody about it “but” ………….I just couldn’t HA!
A buddy of mine has a Pearl White bike, it looks sharp. The color I chose is Vivid Black. Quite a contrast between to colors we chose, eah? HA! Maybe this is what they were talking about, “black is beautiful” – they must have been talking about a Black Harley, you think? HA!
Hey Bud; I’d like to thank you again for the good scoop. I will be back down there asking questions.
Later.

· Registered
555 Posts
rickdwg,
You ordered you bike in the middle of June and got in on 30 Aug ? Damn !
I should have gone to your stealer -- who is it? Real happy for ya ! How's she ride and how does she purr?
My freakin stealer can't tell me squat -- sure wish I would've ordered through another place back on 3 June.
That HDNET that bigdog0099 was telling me about sounded like the right question to ask my stealer but everytime I go down there they say "the guy who loads all this info into our database is gone for a week" -- so I say, "why is it everytime I drop by this guy is always gone for a week some where?"
Blackwhisper told me about a wide glide available down in SC but after I called them, they wanted much more than MSRP -- so I said forget it.
Maybe next month I'll get mine.
But let me say by ending that your bike looks good and I bet you're feelin' real good -- congrats dude!

· Registered
555 Posts
bigdog0099
Congrats !! Alright -- Wooo-whooo !! Great news -- you've got a date, glad to hear it -- now all I have to do is get one too HA! What a freakin' joke. This stealer I went through is ........................
Anyway thanks for telling me and keep me posted, OK?
Later dude

· Registered
555 Posts
rickdwg
Thanks for the info, I should have done more research before I ordered -- I wish I had known about this forum before I ordered, but you know how it goes "shoulda, woulda, coulda" is past tense

The grin thing was funny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.