V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
2003 American Iron horse Texas Chopper for sale, 3k miles, Martin Brothers Pipes, Progressive rear suspension and a few other extras. I will post pictures in the gallery section. The price is $21,000.00 most are going for 22k-25k with alot more mile on them this bike is clean! It has a brand new rear tire was and was just serviced.
904-291-6388
Thanks Rick

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures

I tried to put them in the gallery but for some reason the sit would not let me give me an email address and I'll send them. I hope you can recieve large files. They are all over 1meg.
Thanks Rick

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
burnouts

Well it may have done a few, but the tire was replaced due to picking up a bolt from the road. It sucked!

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
WOW, i am suprised it is still for sale. I know they are a hard sale sometimes but i am sure it will go. Mine was 4 sale for 3 months and i must of had 25 tire kickers. Then i decided to advertise in the local special interest classified and a guy called on friday night and came saturday morning with cash. HE did not want to even ride it. I am sure yours will go soon too. Its a nice bike BTW. Look in my sig for my old horse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts