V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering which of the two bikes had a more comfortable seat, the Ultra Classic or the Elecrta Glide Classic?

·
Registered
384 Posts
I could be totally wrong ( been that way many times in the past),but if you mean the difference between the Electra Glide Ultra Classic and the Electra Glide Classic, I think it's just the extra speakers on the Ultra. I've looked at both recently (Classic on order) and I didn't notice any difference. Of course I wasn't able to see both side by side so it may have slipped by me. I did notice that if you order a two tone bike they put the 100th Anniversary logo on the seat. Harley does make different seats also, including an air ride but it's all extra of course!

Mister Breeze

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
That 150 miles is a maximum not a minimum. You will be feeling it long before you hit the 150 mile mark.

Forget about the seat! Get the bike you want 'cause your first performance modification will be changing the seat out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have an '01 Ultra Classic and can assure you that (at least up until the 2002 models) that the seats on the FLHT Standard, Classic, and Ultra Classic are the same. I recently saw a new '03 Ultra Classic and noted a few diferences in the style of seats. I don't know if the '03 models have any enhanced features other than looks and the new 2003 emblem. Hope this helps. :)

Ride Safe

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
I can't say 100% for sure but I think the new seat is only on the sterling silver and black models. I think the gunmetal pearl and the black models have the same seat as the 02 models.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hears the deal, We rented two Road Kings in the last two months, now we are going to rent a Electra Glide Classic October 5th. The Road Kings seat sucks big time:eek: I just think that we will like the Electra Glides seat a little better. But, what ever one we decide to get, I think a seat is a must and it will be a Mustang seat:)
Thanks for the replys guys:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts