V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where are they?

Post your pics of your Anniversary Year Radical Flame Paint Set!

In 2003 HD offered 200 each of Blue and Orange Radical Flame Paint Sets. What happened to them? Whose got them?

I've got Number 68 of 200 of the Blue. Here's a pic or two....

Where are the rest?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
That's a nice ride! I'd like to see more of these as well. How much is that lowered?

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
WOW.....It's about time you put those tins on Greg. Looks awesome.

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
WOW.....It's about time you put those tins on Greg. Looks awesome.
Thanks Doug.

Yep they are MOCO. I actually bought the paint before the bike came in, but it took a while before I got it mounted.

I don't remember exactly how much I have it dropped here. Maybe 3". It's down about as low as the Progressive Airtail will let it. I tend to ride it about 1" higher than normal around town so I can corner a little better - and then drop it down for looks. (I clearanced the inner primary so I can run it lowered without rubbing the back of the belt.)

and now - Where are the others?

Attachments

·
<><
3,971 Posts
They don't show much for the Road Glide. So what's the deal with the Harley Paint sets? Do they have leftovers, or, is it always just the current year available?

Here's one current choice -- not as nice as your FatBoy set:

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They don't show much for the Road Glide. So what's the deal with the Harley Paint sets? Do they have leftovers, or, is it always just the current year available?
I don't know about leftovers. 200 of these Anniversary sets were done for 2003, and I had to look like heck to find one in September of 2002 - before my bike even arrived.

I'm still curious where the rest of this paint has ended up?

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
Great looking bike. Bet you really have to watch out for those speed bumps.

·
Registered
2003 Fat Boy #125 of 150 Radical Real Fire Orange Limited Edition Tins
8 Posts
Radical Real Fire Orange Paint Scheme

Do you still have your #1 0f 150? I'm buying #125 of 150, 2003 Fatboy next weekend located in Evansville, IN

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Orange #177 of 200

I have one. No pics now but will try to post later. Saw a blue one for sale in Spokane Craigslist today...
Orange #177 of 200

I have one. No pics now but will try to post later. Saw a blue one for sale in Spokane Craigslist today...
Good morning.

I own #15/150 or the radical orange paint set.

Not sure if you still have yours, but I'd be interested in the front fender, if not all three tins.

We had a little (big) mishap and we are devastated.

(Bike is a very special 100th anniversary bike and have enormous sentimental value to our family)

If you still have the tins and may be willing to part with them or even the whole bike, please let us know.

- best

Dave Costa,
New Hampshire

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good morning.

I own #15/150 or the radical orange paint set.

Not sure if you still have yours, but I'd be interested in the front fender, if not all three tins.

We had a little (big) mishap and we are devastated.

(Bike is a very special 100th anniversary bike and have enormous sentimental value to our family)

If you still have the tins and may be willing to part with them or even the whole bike, please let us know.

- best

Dave Costa,
New Hampshire

Hi Dave, I just sent you a PM on Facebook about this. So very sorry and sad to learn #15 of 150 has cosmetic issues now, yet, I have an idea that may work for you as it did for me on having fender repaired or replaced, even though, they are not available any where at this time. It's better to reach me on FB. Thanks and best of luck to you with it! Regards, Gene Jones "#125 of 150 RRFO"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where are they?

Post your pics of your Anniversary Year Radical Flame Paint Set!

In 2003 HD offered 200 each of Blue and Orange Radical Flame Paint Sets. What happened to them? Whose got them?

I've got Number 68 of 200 of the Blue. Here's a pic or two....

Where are the rest?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts