V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
We went to the Indiana rally in South Bend last year and had a good time. It's more fun if you know people. If you aren't going with a group, sign up for some of the volunteer work (handing out registration packets, 'guard' duty, etc.) for a few hours. That's a greta way to hook up with some folks to ride and/or party with. I think we'll be going to Columbus this year, not sure yet if we'll have kid coverage or not.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'll be going, send in your Pre-Registration by 1 May. For Columbus, In June 27 - 29. 765-662-0248.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Its penciled in. Never been as i'm new to the state. Heading to sturgis as well. Should be a great yr for side trips.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
We are going :) We called last week, found a room a 1/2 mile from the rally. $59 a night. At the Knights Inn. Hope to see alot of yous there :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're going with a group. I think some have been before. We just got our "big Harley" (FLSTCI) last year and really had no one to ride with. Our best friends bought a Road King last fall so now we have a group of people to ride with. We went on a few group rides last fall and realy enjoyed them. We are all HOG members. Really looking forward to the rally and more weekend rides with the group. Hope to see some forum members there.

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
Went last year in South Bend and it was OK. The poker rides were excellent scenary wise, but the directions were poor. The vendor area was lame! We hooked up with some locals and had a pretty good time and would do it again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts