V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Still in one piece
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 FX Softail Springer, 16,000 miles, approx 8,000 miles on a 95" upgrade. Let's start with the motor; March of 2010- 95" upgrade, Harley flat top pistons,2008 camplate and oil pump with Andrews26n cams, 2006 heads, low miles take offs,Reduced effort clutch kit, HB 125 hydraulic primary chain adjuster, Arlen Ness Big Sucker air filter, Older style (louder) screamin eagle II mufflers.
For the rest of the bike, Wild 1 chubby drag bars with Magnum braided cables, Chrome handlebar controls, Hard leather saddlebags part #53061-00B, Windshield, Relay wired to shut off the headlights when cranking, Luggage rack with passenger back rest, Security system but no alarm,
Finned headbolt covers, Complete chrome bolts for the motor, Auxiliary brake light conversion kit, New tires this spring, New brakes (changed to Lyndall brakes), Aftermarket brake rotors, Night train solid rear wheel, and lots of other custom stuff.
And now for the best part, this is not a California bike so it has the 49 state carb and none of the smog stuff on the Cali bikes. I have receipts for the parts and it's currently registered in California. As the bike sits now the asking price is $12,000. I'll even throw in a set of Wild 1 mini apes with braided cables provided I haven't sold them before we do a deal (currently listed on Craigslist). I have included a pic of the bike with the apes. But if you want a discount I can put it back to totally stock, yea the engine too, except for the handlebars,and rear wheel and drop the price to $10,000. The original handlebars were buckhorns, not so nice and the wire spoke rear wheel is gone. For that price NONE of the extra stuff like the bags, windshield, etc. will come with the bike. I just picked up a Street glide so this one needs to go. I rode this bike back to Kansas this year so it's sound, no worries. You won't find a cleaner one in this condition. Bike is currently located in Fresno,Ca.

Attachments

·
Still in one piece
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have this for sale locally also but have not had a single call. Too much or is it because it's not stock?

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
re

Hello First that is a great looking bike man....I just think it is winter and you are about 2k higher than the average on your bike....if you want to set on it till spring you should do ok...remember you never get out of one what you put into it...no offense just keeping it real.

·
Still in one piece
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all. I realize I'll probably do better in the spring. The only thing good is I don't really have to sell it but it deserves to get ridden more than it does. And no offense taken.

·
Still in one piece
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Update. Apes are gone. Added the siren to the security. Current reg drops in march. Doing the PNO so no penalties on the reg. Also an error, the air filter is not the Arlen Ness but the Harley one. Similar style still with the K&N filter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts