V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Love to ride both Bikes
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I need your help! I have an 03 customized Fatboy. Rode it in the Vet day parade with the hazards on the whole time. When we were done with the parade the turn signals kept malfuntioning. Specifically when I hit either the left or right button...the hazards turn on instead of just the turn signal. All four turn signals at the same time. If i hit the button again the hazards turn off.

The bike has the alarm system and horn installed. It has KURYAKYN led turn signals all the way around.

Has anybody had a similar problem?

·
Knower of Stuff
1,978 Posts
I installed the KURYAKYN led turn signals on the rear of my EG. I beleive the directions stated not to use the hazard signals for extended periods of time or the interface module could be damaged. I would pull the LED signals, put in bulbs and remove the adapter and see if they work. It could be the KURYAKYN led adapter.
Good luck.

·
Love to ride both Bikes
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...I will try that approach. I thought it may be the load equilizer but I am clueless when it comes to electrical. The local HD shop suggested it may be the alram/turnn signal modual but that thing is over $100 and hidden behind the back wheel. I am with you hoping it is in the in line adapter.

Thanks a lot Bear I appreciate it.

Anybody else with suggestions I would be glad to hear from you too!

Thanks Again

Ken

·
Registered
645 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn Rear LED's. I didn't know about the issue with the hazards. It's on the instructions? I don't know if I care for that much. hrmm. Thanx for the heads up. I'll have to research it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts