1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Screamin' Beagle
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2003 Electra Glide Classic.

Dropping the price down $1000.00 to $13,800
26657 miles

This is the 100th Anniversary model. Bike is stock with the exception of the luggage rack on the trunk, and saddlebag lid rails. You can customize it the way YOU want it, instead of how I wanted it. Color is Gunmetal Blue Pearl with 100th Anniversary stripes and badging. All maintainance has been done by the dealer and is up to date. The bike only needs a new rear tire and its ready to ride for the 06 season.

The bike is covered under extended factory warranty untill July of 2009. Fully transferable to the buyer. It also carries road hazzard coverage for tires. The bike is in great condition and I have loved riding it. So much that am buying a new one!

Bike is located in Salt Lake City Utah. We currently have snow on the ground, so I would suggest a trailer to pick the bike up with. Buyer is responsible for taking delievery of the bike or arranging shipping. This bike sale needs to be completed within the next 2 weeks time, so please do not purchase if you are not capable of doing that. I have a clear title in hand.I can furnish additional photos upon request.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Your asking price would be nice too......

You mentioned the customization (or lack thereof), and I was just curious, had you customized it differently, and put it back to stock, or were you saying you planned to customize it, and never got to it for whatever reason?

·
Screamin' Beagle
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DOH!!!!

Sorry guys. I had been listing it in various places that had specific entries for mileage and price, so I spaced off putting them on here.

The bike has never been customized, other than whats listed. It was my first Harley and I wanted to make sure I really liked it before dumping a bunch of money into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts