V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, those with Deuces, please post pics with pipes. Am primarily interested in V&H Big Shots Staggered; Samson short slashers; Python Quick Strikes and the like. Any comments on sound and power would be appreciated.

·
Registered
268 Posts
These are the Python Quick Strikes. Great sound (loud but not too loud) and great looks. I have not noticed much of an increase in power, but I still have the stock air cleaner and ecm programing.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Exhaust for a Deuce? Power? Looks? Style? Man, I could go on and on...This might help!

On dyno runs I've seen, 2-into-1 makes the best power. Big diameter short duals have a tinny sound to them. Really long duals, the shotgun duals that are so popular kill your power. Hi-Lo duals create fitment problems of sorts

My choice, for most applications is the Thunderhear. No, I don't think it's the prettiest pipe. No, it may not have the highest quality of fit and finish. It is designed and made well. What it does have is a GREAT sound and it is a TOP performer on the dyno. If you buy a pipe with a removeable baffle...go ahead and take it out for a while. Get it outta your system. The baffle will go back in for your best perfomance.

·
Registered
246 Posts
fulldraw said:
Exhaust for a Deuce? Power? Looks? Style? Man, I could go on and on...This might help!

On dyno runs I've seen, 2-into-1 makes the best power. Big diameter short duals have a tinny sound to them. Really long duals, the shotgun duals that are so popular kill your power. Hi-Lo duals create fitment problems of sorts

My choice, for most applications is the Thunderhear. No, I don't think it's the prettiest pipe. No, it may not have the highest quality of fit and finish. It is designed and made well. What it does have is a GREAT sound and it is a TOP performer on the dyno. If you buy a pipe with a removeable baffle...go ahead and take it out for a while. Get it outta your system. The baffle will go back in for your best perfomance.
Fulldraw I know that you are big on the Thunder but what about the HardKrome, White Bros. E and the V&H Pro. Those are the main players in the 2-1 what makes the thunder better in you opinion

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an o3 fxstd put screaming eagle 2 mufflers on with stage one kit 48 pilot and have a sneezing through the carb more so when the engine is cold anyone know the problem or fix? thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts