V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 XL883C
Screaming Eagle Exhaust and Air Filter, carb has been re-jetted. Only 1,500 miles. Never been dropped. Excellent condition.

Only $ 6000.00

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Isn't that your bike?

WTF? Time for a Big Twin?

wyo

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Wyo that is my bike. The guys at work were threatening to buy me a pair of pink chaps for christmas! :eek: Hopefully a soft tail is in the near future.

Basically this bike is allready sold if everything goes as planned. "Kim" from Iowa will be picking up her new bike a week from this coming Saturday. I'll try to talk her into joining the forum. :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
Smokey said:
that is my bike. The guys at work were threatening to buy me a pair of pink chaps for christmas!

you sold out Say it isnt so!

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Misguided said:

you sold out Say it isnt so!
I didn't sell out Misguided. The OL's car puked out on her very suddendly and needs major repair. We just bought a new house and dumped almost all we had into it. We are hurting for cash but we will get back on our feet real soon. Right now my house and sweetheart is my main priority. Besides, if I do something as noble as selling something I love to help her out she is almost obligated to return the favor and let me buy a soft tail in the spring or early summer.......I hope! ;)

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Smokey said:
she is almost obligated to return the favor and let me buy a soft tail in the spring or early summer.......I hope! ;)
Almost ALMOST? JeAZUS, you're selling your soul!!! :eek:
You'd think she'd at least let you go buy a ghost (u no, the kind thats likes the sound of Large potatoes bubblin) when the time's right... :D

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Smokey said:

The OL's car puked out on her very suddendly and needs major repair. We just bought a new house and dumped almost all we had into it. We are hurting for cash but we will get back on our feet real soon. Right now my house and sweetheart is my main priority. Besides, if I do something as noble as selling something I love to help her out she is almost obligated to return the favor and let me buy a soft tail in the spring or early summer.......I hope!
Smokey,

I admire your sense of priorities. I am confident you'll be in the wind again soon.

Regards,

Wyo

·
Registered
875 Posts
I will keep my fingers crossed for ya, last time I sold a sporty it 20 years to replace :(

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Smokey said:
Originally posted by harleyhog

Almost ALMOST? JeAZUS, you're selling your soul!!! :eek:
You'd think she'd at least let you go buy a ghost (u no, the kind thats likes the sound of Large potatoes bubblin) when the time's right... :D

What I meant to say was... :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts