1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

The 2002 H/D Forum mileage winner is......... <drum roll......>

SIDEKICK.

He rode 37K on 2 different bikes during 2002. Sidekick joined the H/D Forum in October.

Congrats to Sidekick for being our 2002 H/D Forum mileage winner! With this high honor comes the opportunity to buy the entire H/D Forum membership a drink. Congrats and thanks to Sidekick!

The second high mileage member for 2002 was SFARSON who clocked nearly 30.5K These figures were obtained through the posts of members in the "How Many Miles" thread in the General Forum. If you failed to post in that thread, you missed the opportunity of being named our High Mileage Member for 2002. Better luck in 2003.

Speaking of 2003, Thealien has announced that he has clocked 50 miles in 2003. He's the self-announced mileage leader this year. He's off to a fast start.

Ride safe. Ride far.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Hey TA! You rode today? Kind of sucky out though? My roads are wet with lots of sand and salt! Happy New Year!:D

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
It wasn't raining when I started, just when I got 20-25 miles from home. It washes :rolleyes:. Lots of sand, just have to be careful. You doing world of wheels this weekend ???

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Where's it at: Maybe an eyeball? Dennis

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Bayside expo center boston. I started a thread named world of wheels with a link to the website. An eyeball was what I was thinking also !! Check it out and let me know, I'm going either way.

·
Registered
725 Posts
pasadenajim said:
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Congrats to Sidekick for being our 2002 H/D Forum mileage winner! With this high honor comes the opportunity to buy the entire H/D Forum membership a drink. Congrats and thanks to Sidekick!

Ride safe. Ride far.
Glad I was second... won't have to fork over the bucks to buy drinks :D !

Lots of cold rides :eek: and long rides (100 mile roundtrips to Denver) helped with the 30.5K tally.

Steve

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Miles in 03

I went for a 96 mile ride new years day. I got home 15 minutes prior to the rain. It was 59 degrees out, today its 31. Got to enjoy the few nice breaks we get.

·
Banned
999 Posts
I didn't know it was a contest.
must be first time in my life I won something.

I think I've road about 500 miles already this year, maybe more.

start the new year clock in Homestead Fla on the couch. 33 miles to work. 24 miles home. rode to work thusday and friday which is about 48 miles a day times two. of course I rode to Ocala from Miami the long way thursday nite which is 335 miles. Its about five miles to dealer from here, rode there three times yesterday. etc...

somebody once asked me if my butt gets sore??? I always say it has a callus.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
SIDEKICK said:
Its about five miles to dealer from here, rode there three times yesterday. etc...
Why so much? Are they giving something free? Must be HOG?:D

·
Banned
999 Posts
fourhour said:
Why so much? Are they giving something free? Must be HOG?:D
four hour

once in morning to bring in battery for replacement. came back 5 hrs later to see how it tested, got home with new battery,no freaking screws in box, third trip back to get screws. good thing its only five miles, three round trips is about 30 miles.

see my post to the Alien on touring page if you want more info.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts