V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Kags said:
Check the Mo Co . You can get 20% discount on-line and the fit & finish is hard to beat.
I must have missed something???? :confused: What are you talking about/suggesting?

I've been accused of being "confused" before. This isn't the first time, but what are you suggesting, Kags? I don't understand.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
marangio,

there are several dealers that offer discounts on parts and accessories, you can order on-line or by phone.

These guys offer 20% off:

Moroney's HD

Hale's HD

Chicago HD

There are many dealers that offer 15% off, check your favorite motorcycle magazine ( e.g., American Iron) for details.

Regards,

wyo

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Any good shop can get you fork tubes, they usaly come with the spacers you need to use stock springs. Tons of places on-line. Remember you will be fooling around with the bikes tail & rake = handling change in the way it rides.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi, well the hd controls got here in 1 day. not bad on shipping! installed them today and they seem to be ok! still would like to raise the front up some? what fork leg would i buy???? thanks again!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hello again! just picked up a set of Paughco exhaust pipes for my dyna on e-bay. they are brand new baffled chrome pipes. i got them for 38.00 for the set. any good or bad news about these pipes? will i need to re-jet the carb? how should i? thanks again!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts