V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the part numbers for the rear axle and nut? Better yet the parts manual diagram for the rear end?

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Eh! JK

What model are you talkin about.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh! JK

What model are you talkin about.

Eh!! A fellow Canuck, born and raised in Canada myself.

Any 2002-2007 touring model will do, I want to transplant one into my FXR. I'm weighing the pro's and con's of ebay vs brand spankin' new. Zanotti has the rear fork assembly listed at $148 + shipping vs $100 shipped by way of ebay. Rear axles without nut $40 on the bay, no part # yet to compare, plus bearings, spacers etc. If brand new is only a little more, I will go that route(root)...lol

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
i wish those H-D dealer on-line parts diagrams had the actual part numbers...annoys me.

Anyway...
rear axle 41056-02
axle cam 41819-02
nut 8020
spring clip 41139-02

hope this helps..
PS i think Zanottis is closed...
tim

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wish those H-D dealer on-line parts diagrams had the actual part numbers...annoys me.

Anyway...
rear axle 41056-02
axle cam 41819-02
nut 8020
spring clip 41139-02

hope this helps..
PS i think Zanottis is closed...
tim

Closed for good? I know the parts finder isn't working for me, it asks for a category, but I can't select one. The used bike stock is still up to date but says service needs to be performed somewhere else :confused:

thanks for the parts info, much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Eh!! A fellow Canuck, born and raised in Canada myself.

Any 2002-2007 touring model will do, I want to transplant one into my FXR. I'm weighing the pro's and con's of ebay vs brand spankin' new. Zanotti has the rear fork assembly listed at $148 + shipping vs $100 shipped by way of ebay. Rear axles without nut $40 on the bay, no part # yet to compare, plus bearings, spacers etc. If brand new is only a little more, I will go that route(root)...lol

I take it yur talkin ALberta ... by way of Drumheller?

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Well you did say 2002 - 2007 wasn't sure... if I come across one in my travels I'll certaintly let ya know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts