V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Road King,6500 miles,exc.to mint condition,Teal/White color,Dragonfly batwing fairing w/Kenwood sound system & Memphis speakers,billet H-D windshield trim & 4" dark smoke windshield,modified Ness rear fender w/frenched license plate bracket & Ness license cover,Ness saddlebag extensions w/flushmount Native Customs LED taillights & turn signals,McKay Customs round-top saddlebag lids,H-D billet latches,Native Customs slammed & shaved front fender,Mustang Daytripper seat,Heritage handlebar,SAC leather grips,SE teardrop mirrors,Pro One billet dash,H-D Smooth frt & rr running boards w/chrome brackets,EZ-Brake rear brake lever w/matching H-D Smooth brake and shifter pads,H-D flamed fork tins & chrome fork sliders,front lowered 2" w/Ness damper rods,Tri-bar running lights,H-D frenched headlight and frt turn signal rings,H-D Detonator forged front wheel w/blackwall Dunlops,Rinehart true dual exhaust system,removed engine & bag guards,bike is a show winner that can be driven daily,located in North Texas
over $25K invested,sell for $17K obo, health concerns force sale
email for more info [email protected]

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
Wow!!!

Clint, I hope the medical concerns aren't too severe, good luck to you, and anyone interested in this bike.....IT'S A DEAL OF THE CENTURY at 17k. I've looked at your bike pics a number of times and you've put a ton into it. Sorry to see you have to sell your bike, hope all works out well.

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words,Tim. I appreciate it.

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still for sale.

·
Registered
23 Posts
bike for sale

Dang Clint... Someone is missing a deal here! That is one SWEET bike! I wish I had the dough... I can't find your number again. If you would email it to me.

J.R.

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
email sent,JR.

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to the top again

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price reduced to $16,000. Need to move.

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I appreciate any help,Cap.

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
Have you tried eBay. I have had great luck there and got $2K+ more there then I could even get anyone to sniff at on this site.

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've avoided eBay up till now but it looks like I need to give them a shot.

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since I'm going to remove all the custom mods I've done to my RK and try to put it back close to stock,I'm going to sell the custom parts separately. If interested in building your own custom RK or Glide,drop me a line and let's talk.

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
Sorry to hear you're selling the bike, Clint. It's a beaut. At that price I'd have thought someone would be jumping on it. Good luck, Clint, with the bike, and the other.
Jerry

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll post a listing next week once I have the parts off the bike. Just a few things I'll have for sale will be:
Dragonfly fairing with custom sound system
Arlen Ness rear fender that's been stretched and has frenched license plate
Custom saddlebags w/Ness extensions,Bob McKay lids,billet hinges,and Native Customs teardrop flushmount LED taillights
Native Customs frt fender that's been slammed,shaved,& has skull skirt
Mustang Daytripper seat
H-D Detonator forged frt wheel
Pro One billet dash
and a bunch more stuff

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dragonfly batwing fairing with custom Kenwood sound system,Memphis speakers,smoked 4" windshield,H-D billet trim,and H-D Screaming Eagle ampmeter & oil pressure silver-face gauges, over $2300 invested, Sell for $1,000

Arlen Ness rear fender that's been stretched and has frenched license plate w/LED tag light,Custom saddlebags /Ness extensions,Bob McKay round top lids,H-D billet latches,Native Customs flushmount and teardrop LED taillights
$1500 for everything (have almost $3000 invested)

Native Customs RoadGlide front fender that's been slammed,smoothed,and has H-D Skull front skirt, $500 invested,sell for $250

Mustang Daytripper seat,only rode 200 miles,$299 new, sell for $200

H-D Detonator forged frt wheel,$250 + stock wheel exchange

Pro One billet dash, part #302240,paid $180 new,sell for $90

and a bunch more stuff

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still have RK and parts. Need to sell badly so let's talk.

·
Custom Builder
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gohoggo said:
send me an email with your number and lets talk
I don't think you have email capability here,do you? My email address is [email protected]. Drop me a line and I'll give you my phone number.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts