V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
. i made an agreement last night with my brother in law to purchase his dresser over the christmas holiday in Oklahoma. unfortunately I have to sell my wide glide to keep some peace at home. It is a 2000 wide glide with 11k miles, Screamin eagle pipes, Carb and filter upgrades for the exhaust. have the origional seat and an aftermarket that looks really clean on the bike. Has a backrest and a luggage rack with a barrell bag. Comes with a cover and alot of little extras. i also have a 2000 dyna factory service manual I bought just to have on hand. Anyhow I am asking $12700.00 for it, I hate to let it go, But you can underatand. If interested drop ma an email [email protected]. Oh and great forum, i will be around quite a bit I think

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have recieved a few amils about the bike. Yes i can send pics. Just meed an email address to send them too. Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O.K. the deal is done and the cash is paid, i have 2 harleys now and the dyna wide glide needs a mew home. Let me know if your interested

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the new dresser home and man its a nice bike, Now I ahve to get serious about selling the dyna, Let me kow if your interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts