V-Twin Forum banner

2000 tripple red screaming eagle new factory painted parts

3K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  Thealien 
#1 ·
My 2000 Screaming Eagle road glide was stolen 6 months ago and I no longer have a need for these parts. You can no longer buy these from Harley (discontinued) and at a 20% discount I still paid close to $4000 ($3880 I think). My loss your gain, I have everything except the front and rear fenders, lowers, and chopped tour pack. All these parts are single color and can be bought today or at least painted. I do not want to ship but will consider it but it would probably be close to $500. I am open to suggestions? I am willing to drive a tank of gas to meet someone half way (about 400 miles) but that would take a non refundable $1000 deposit. All these parts are still in the original boxes as shipped from Harley and only removed for pictures.

First $3000 gets it all. I am in Southeastern Mass

See less See more
#6 ·
To the right person they are worth twice that? You can't buy primed parts for this price. You could make a nice tribute on a 1998-2006 with the cost of fenders, lowers, tank console, and a tour pack. Or they could paint theirs.

I'm probably going to end up on ebay for the larger audience but hate to pay $100 for the listing, $100 in paypal fees, and another $100+ in ebay fees.

#15 ·
These parts are still available for pick up in Brockton MA (I would meet someone up to an hour away) for $2500 cash. This is less than 50% of original cost for new in the box HD parts. I have a bunch of odds and ends I would also throw in to sweeten the deal!

#18 ·
$2000 picked up, no shipping. It is 5 large boxes and would cost about $500 to ship and due to injuries I can't be lifting and carrying all these boxes only to have parts damaged in shipping!

They are getting more than I am asking for take off and primed parts. I will add a correct color tour pack lid, the correct screaming eagle passenger back rest, the quick detach tour pack rack, the plastic covers for the side of the detachable tour pack rack, a Euro headlight assembly, the bubble cover for the headlight assembly, and a bunch of the rubber trims and gaskets.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.