V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read recently in a magazine (American Iron, I believe) that you can go with a 200 tire on the rear without making any modifications to the swingarm, belt or pulley. Does anyone have any experience or information on this particular point?

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
With my Rick's Custom rear wheel "8inch" special off set I have a 240!It looks so "sick" I can't tell you!I will have picks soon!
Kaz..................:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Headmaster.

there is a wheel kit for 200 mm from www.ricks-motorcycles.de that will fit without any modifications AND with the original rear fender. Check their site, it´s available in english, too. In the german EASY RIDER was an article about a custom V-ROD from Bob McKay where he wrote that any V-ROD owner could switch to a 200 mm tire WITHOUT any modifications. He stated his phone for questions:
001 (519) 935-2424. Check him out ....

I will have my ROD modified like SuperKaz (Hi SuperKaz, yes, 240 mm is really something ... !) with a 240 mm rear tire, made some pictures today, check out my thread "V-ROD custom plans from germany" where I will keep everybody informed.

Have fun :cool:

Holli - from Germany

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Right on Holli!You will have to come down to LasVegas and cruse with us some day.
Good Luck and Ride Safe!
Kaz...............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts