V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a 200 rear tire kit for a 01' road king?
I am hoping to order a complete kit if possible.

and also any known mods needed to make it fit.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Fatbaggers has one as does Custom Valley (just saw the add for their 200mm bagger kit). Hell in HotBike this month they are talking about a replacement frame that uses a 200 for a bagger plus a 126ci for Dyna and Bagger frames. :banana:

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
BB06FLHX said:
Fatbaggers has one as does Custom Valley (just saw the add for their 200mm bagger kit). Hell in HotBike this month they are talking about a replacement frame that uses a 200 for a bagger plus a 126ci for Dyna and Bagger frames. :banana:
I quit my sub for HotBike, BB. Who's making the frame? Any websites? Thanks! BTW, when's your bike gonna be done?
Jerry

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
No website or company mentioned (it was in the editorial. Something about he just got back from the V-Twin expo).

As for my project--------I am hoping to be ready for paint by next weekend. Still have to finish the bodywork on the fenders and finish prepping the bags. Everything else (inner & outer fairing pieces, side covers, headlight ring, Bag support bars) is ready for paint now.

Believe me as soon as I get it finish I will be posting pics.

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
BB06FLHX said:
No website or company mentioned (it was in the editorial. Something about he just got back from the V-Twin expo).

As for my project--------I am hoping to be ready for paint by next weekend. Still have to finish the bodywork on the fenders and finish prepping the bags. Everything else (inner & outer fairing pieces, side covers, headlight ring, Bag support bars) is ready for paint now.

Believe me as soon as I get it finish I will be posting pics.
Thanks for the updates, BB. Looking forward to seeing your bike.
Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts