V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have info about the White Bros. E Series 2into1 pipes? I'm thinking about ditching the stock pipes on my 2000 Deuce but I'm not sure if I wan't a 2-1.:confused:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the info. Have you had any problems with your v-h pipe? Afriend of mine with a Wide Glide put a 2-1 v-h on his bike & it turned blue at the collector & it cracked up near the head. V-H replaced it at no cost to him so it wasn't like he lost any money or anything ,just a pain to change pipes twice....again thanks

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
I made 118.6 rwhp with my V-rod and SuperTrapps new V-5 2 into 1 system!10+ RWHP Bolt on over my Sampson's!
Kaz.............:cool:

·
Registered
246 Posts
It is my understanding that Hard Krome will replace the pipes after one year. It just isn't written. They are a layered pipe instead of heat sheilds so I think that they would be good at not blueing. In addition I think that the 2-1 sideburners are better looking than most 2-1, especially the V&H. Just my 2

·
Registered
246 Posts
motorhead said:
Thanks for the info. Have you had any problems with your v-h pipe? Afriend of mine with a Wide Glide put a 2-1 v-h on his bike & it turned blue at the collector & it cracked up near the head. V-H replaced it at no cost to him so it wasn't like he lost any money or anything ,just a pain to change pipes twice....again thanks
What info are you thanking? I would like to see this if you still have it. Trying to decide myself on which 2-1 for my 2003 Deuce

1 - 10 of 10 Posts