V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between Basanni ProStreets and V&H BigShots Staggerd.Which will give you more power? Which one sounds better the louder the better for me.I know 2:1's give more power just not into the look or sound.Which system will give you the closest performance wise to the 2:1.Thx

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
MAX EVO said:
Between Basanni ProStreets and V&H BigShots Staggerd.Which will give you more power? Which one sounds better the louder the better for me.I know 2:1's give more power just not into the look or sound.Which system will give you the closest performance wise to the 2:1.Thx
A couple years back..American Thunder did a pipe comparison on a 95" all Se build..Se heads , high comp forged, 257 cams etc.. No tuning was done for each pipe...just bolt on and compare... the Bassani Pro Streets made the most HP and showed no torque dip. The Bassani's probably flow the most of any 2-2 pipes...so is that better...not unless you have a motor that will benefit from it. Not enough back pressure for a stocker in my opinion...will be lazy down low. Loud..yes. I ran them on my Dyna but it was a 10.8:1 95" motor with ported SE heads, SE forged pistons and tw8g cams...It liked them a lot as I had a set of V&H Short Shots that were killin the motor above 4800.
If (when) I do the 116" motor on my night train with andrews tw59 cams...there is a set of Stainless black ceramic coated Pro Streets new in the box in my basement just waiting !!! I dont like 2-1's either...
They are probably best used on a 95" or bigger motor with some cam and compression.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts