V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone using the new Supertrapp 2-1 pipe for dressers? Any comments, good or bad?

How about the E-Pipe 2-1?

Anyone know how these pipes compare to using just slipons? I would prefer to keep 2 pipes, but really looking for the best performance.

Thanks,

Oz

·
Registered
276 Posts
oh ya! looking for that info to. How about with efi? Do we need the crossover or is it bad? V&H pro-pipe for 95" efi?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
The dressers don't have a crossover. The Y pipe is NOT a crossover.

Don't know what to tell you about the V&H pro pipe for dressers. Might work OK but I had one laying around for a couple of months and decided not to use it. Looked to me like they made no effort whatsoever to equalize runner lenght.
They work well on the small bikes but they seem to be shaped different.

Good slip ons are better then nothing, but that's about it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
OK, but everything I have seen suggests 2-1. Whether you are talking slip-ons with tunable(hooker, supertrap, wb, adjusted right side open left closed) or that true dual doesn't work because of the shape of the rear pipe. So if discs look ugly is there another choice?

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Put the V&H ProPipe HS on my '02 RdGlide. Best single thing to enhance performance I've ever done to a bike!They advertise a 17% increase --- I am now a believer in that!

RR

·
Registered
25 Posts
Put VH Pro Pipe on my '03 RdGlide and '02 Deuce. Both are EFI and both are performing exceptionally well. ON the deuce it boosted HP to 72 and torque to 76 with the SE air download. Once the deuce was dyno'd HP went to 82 and torque to 80.

Haven't had the Rd Glide dyno'd yet. I talked with an engineer at V&H about the best pipes for performance. There slip ons or 2 in 1. They were pretty emphatic about the 2 in 1.

BTW I started out on the Glide with stage 1 air and SE slip ons. Made a run to TX and back from the Bay Area. Noticed a marked improvement as soon as I installed the 2 in 1 on the glide with a power commander.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts