V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just posted a set of Woods TW400G cams for sale. After doing some soul searching, I have decided to sell the entire bike. My job relocated my office 185 miles away. I am going to be commuting 3 days a week that far. I thought I would ride the Dyna, but after taking a test ride on a RoadGlide that just won't work. I am going to give up my Dyna (which I love) and buy the RoadGlide. I thought that I would offer it on here first before I put it up locally or on ebay.

I am attaching some pictures and a word doc that has the specs on it. It is in excellent condition. It runs Amsoil oil, in fact all the fluids were just changed this past weekend. It has less than 1,500 miles on the new engine parts.

I hate to see it go, but the alternative of driving to work is worse. I am asking $12,500. Let me know if you would like more info or to talk about it.

Thanks.

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Sweet bike...good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I appreciate it. I do really hate to get ride of it. Hopefully someone will enjoy it and take care of it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowering the price

Well since I need to get rid of this bike, I am lowering my price to $11,500. If anyone is interested in a great riding, reliable, and fast Dyna; give me a shout. I may even be able to come down a dollar or two more.

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
I am interested but need to know alot more about what all you have done to it please. Looking for a dyna for my wife. Tired of riding her around on my bikes. PM please with me details.

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
Never mind guy I see it on ebay with all the details

1 - 7 of 7 Posts