V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOW MILES. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME DETERIMINE A FAIR AND REASONABLE PRICE TO ASK OR THIS BIKE? IT IS BLACK/RED WITH ABOUT $3000 OF OPTIONS. WOULD LIKE TO SELL BY 03/01/02

THANKS

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
As a rule, a bike is worth what someone else will pay. But to get a feel, you can go to some commercial sites and check. Try Kelly Blue Book, and some of the internet motorcycle sites which list high and low values.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Chuck Pelton said:
LOW MILES. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME DETERIMINE A FAIR AND REASONABLE PRICE TO ASK OR THIS BIKE? IT IS BLACK/RED WITH ABOUT $3000 OF OPTIONS. WOULD LIKE TO SELL BY 03/01/02

THANKS
Believe KBB.COM is kelley blue books site.

Post a pic..might sell it here.

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
What the heck is "low" miles? Tell people how many miles is on it, low to you might be high to somebody else.

anyhow....www.cycletrader.com seems to be a decent site, not sure if/how much they charge

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hmmm.... You must be the same Chuck that is trying to sell Corvette Exhaust systems.... Have seen your adds before

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
Chuck...the longer you can wait the better......in Michigan, the first 65 degree sunny day will add $1000 to a used bike. That is nice low miles so my thought is that if you wait a little closer to spring you should be able to get MSRP or better. The accesories, as long as they are not "odd" should offset the fact that it is used and has a few miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts