V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently had the great fortune of purchasing an FXRD in excellent, original condition. I have been searching for some stock replacement parts, just in case. I am looking for original dual exhaust/mufflers, decals, radio, triple gauges, exhaust brackets, etc. Pretty much anything that was FXRD exclusive. Thanks.

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Search eBay. The stock exhaust runs $500-$800 depending on condition, when you can find one. Feel free to introduce yourself in the "My Story, the Beginning..." forum. After a proper introduction, classified ads belong in the classified section and not in the forums for discussion.

Nice bike. There is one here in town for $6500 but his price is too high for the overall condition.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently had the great fortune of purchasing an FXRD in excellent, original condition. I have been searching for some stock replacement parts, just in case. I am looking for original dual exhaust/mufflers, decals, radio, triple gauges, exhaust brackets, etc. Pretty much anything that was FXRD exclusive. Thanks.
Did you find any parts for your FXRD? I am also looking for parts for my bike. I need rear trunk latches as one of mine broke. Also looking for lower leg fairings. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking for detailed information on how the factory footboards on the FXRD looked like. Did they have damper rubbers that were flat on the underside? Did they have the chrome insert plate? How did the pressings on the underside of the footboard look like? Were the brackets welded or riveted?

Any information or pictures appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts