V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1971 Triumph Trophy for sale
Clean Michigan Title (titled as 1971 Triumph, not an assembled). #'s on frame, engine cases and title match.
Stock swing arm frame (uncut from what I can see),
Extended forks.
Peanut tank,
Aftermarket seat and handlebars.

Pic's available on request. Engine turns over freely and seems to have good compression when kicked (never measured it). Trans goes into and out of gear when shifter is actuated. Never tried to start it. Wiring is a mess. Fairly complete. Missing items that I'm aware of are battery cover, battery and key. Bike is located in Utica, Mi., approx. 20 miles N. of Detroit. Will consider local delivery.
$750 or best. Call (586)323-0379 w/ any questions.

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
100thevo said:
1971 Triumph Trophy for sale
Clean Michigan Title (titled as 1971 Triumph, not an assembled). #'s on frame, engine cases and title match.
Stock swing arm frame (uncut from what I can see),
Extended forks.
Peanut tank,
Aftermarket seat and handlebars.

Pic's available on request. Engine turns over freely and seems to have good compression when kicked (never measured it). Trans goes into and out of gear when shifter is actuated. Never tried to start it. Wiring is a mess. Fairly complete. Missing items that I'm aware of are battery cover, battery and key. Bike is located in Utica, Mi., approx. 20 miles N. of Detroit. Will consider local delivery.
$750 or best. Call (586)323-0379 w/ any questions.
Check your PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts