V-Twin Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Did I miss some recent pictures yesterday? Nothing showing up in my browser...
Was fun rereading this from the beginning...
I just posted 29 new pics and you should see them...I’m using VGY image hosting now instead of photobucket and I can see them on my Mac browser

·
Registered
16,123 Posts
I can see them on Tapatalk app.

I'm just here for the beer.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Nothing on Google Chrome, so I tried Explorer and get an "X" where the pictures should be. Damn. The ones from 2016 are all there...
I'll try again at home later.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Wow thanks I don’t think I’ve ever inspired anyone before LOL.

I have every part to put this thing together just have to find TIME! Having a shitty frame was a setback but the new one is superb!

Get an OEM ($$$$) frame or and Edlund http://www.edlundframes.se

Don’t touch VTWIN frames total garbage..oil tank mount was welded on crooked and motor mounts were too far forward in frame so major interference with tins...looks like the frame was built by a blind welder on a bad jig during an earthquake. RUN!

Thanks for the heads up. Mine is a stock rebuild, Dismantle clean it up. Make it look better than it looks now. Hopefully..

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I can see them on my crappy phone mebbe you should try that.
Sure. Bring your crappy phone here... you know about where I am.

But, what are you using to view this forum on your phone, just the browser or an app?

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Sure. Bring your crappy phone here... you know about where I am.

But, what are you using to view this forum on your phone, just the browser or an app?
I use Messenger. I had a hell of a time posting pics had to size them and all that stuff. Now it is easy peasy. Even I can do it.

Now it shouldn't be too hard to find your house. You live on the left coast the side with less traffic. You have no pool and on a quiet night I can hear you talking.lol.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I use Messenger. I had a hell of a time posting pics had to size them and all that stuff. Now it is easy peasy. Even I can do it.

Now it shouldn't be too hard to find your house. You live on the left coast the side with less traffic. You have no pool and on a quiet night I can hear you talking.lol.
LOL, that's about it.

And I can see the pictures at home BBQ... looks great. Can't wait to see it all together.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
Frames’s done. Haven’t unmasked it yet looks good. Time for assembly!

Proceeding slowly and steadily and went and did a parts inventory and realized I stole the three finger clutch hub and Barnett clutch that I was going to use with this and put it in my shovelhead

I guess I’m going to go get another three finger clutch hub and Barnett clutch unless there is something better that y’all think I should use? Very happy with the three finger and Barnett set up

Small progress..oil tank mounted. Front end today.....

More progress. Everything lines up nicely so far

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
A thing of beauty.

Glad to see it going together finally.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts