V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
21,644 Posts
Stan, my Man, why not ask him for it? It's truly a classic and if he kept it all this time, he might like you to have it. PS, please post a picture of it for all to enjoy. Thanx

· Registered
21,644 Posts
Stan, many years ago, my father who was reaching retirement asked if any of his 5 boys and 2 girls were interested in his handgun collection. Now at the time none of us were shooters and not one of us had a pistol permit. I decided to go through the rigorous (and expensive) NY licencing circus, so that he would have someone to give his collection to in his will. He still has the collection, but since that time we have spent many enjoyable hours at the pistol club etc... I realized then it wasn't about the guns, it was about the time spent with his son that mattered to him.

Funny thing happed, too, in all those years, I spent more time with him as my own family was growing up and somehow he went from being "my stupid old man" to being the smartest man I've met. -hmmm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.