V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
Look at the ergonomics once....you'd need 45" long arms to ride that thing cruiser style. It's pretty but the '04 will barely resemble it. Compare to a softail. And do you really think Honda will sell a reverse-springer front end?????????

grrrrrr...dang pic won't post...

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
So they will finaly update there Valvery(or how ever they spell it). I still wont /dont like the sound of a 6 cyc for a bike.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
I love the look from this angle, but from the rear you still have to shake your head at that 6-cylinder. sticking out of the frame. I think rickpoco has a point, are you sure this is really a motorcycle? What do you suppose this thing weighs?

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Reminds me of something Arlen Ness would put out, but without the costly price tag! (we hope)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I don't like it.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
conetail said:
They are coming after H-D big time!
They can come on after The MOCO all they want. I hope they slap the taste out a The MOCO's Corporate Mouth, BUT! , they still don't get it and never will.

One thing The MOCO has managed to maintain, is that they build a bike with a soul. The bike y'all are talking about is neat looking, but it has no soul.

Go on, look at it and you will see Jimmy is right on this one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks like a GM styling studio exercise from the early 40's (pre-12-7-41). To me the definition of a 6 cylinder Honda is the CBX.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Article on '04 hondas

Here is a write up on it. I kinda like it. The forks are intresting,and I like the rear wheel and rear end. But i wouldn't buy one. It looks top heavy as hell.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
dave51 said:
That is without a doubt the UGLIEST motersickle I ever seen.
I have some friends ya got to meet then. LOL!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Do any of your friends resemble the kid with the banjo in Deliverance?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks like a cross between the VTX1800 and a Valk to me. Kinda cool, but since i owned a honda before I know how top heavy they are and i know this one will be no different.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Well, there seems to be a developing trend of longterm Harley riders going to other bikes, but that thing sure isn't it.

Honda builds some great bikes, like the VFR800 and ST1300, and Yamaha has the FJR1300, but even the GoldWings have quite a few shortcomings.
One of these days someone is going to build an alternative, but as of now the only real option is the R1150RT

·
Registered
686 Posts
I guess I still feel a bike has to be a V-twin or parallel twin, no matter what Honda does, I owned two Hondas 1100 Shadow for the money good bikes but no where near my Harley. Gold Wings look like a cross between a VW and a space ship and there are no floor boards, Honda just doesn't get it . Now if they put that 1800 V twin in a bike like an Electra Glide I would be tempted.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts