V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a line on really low mileage 15th Anniv Fatty with the factory 95 in it.

I was just looking for some insight into that set up. I've read how the logo sucks etc, what I'm really interested in is the performance of the 95 and some feedback on the bike now that it has been on the road for a year.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
15th Anniversary

Excellent bike with good performance especially after you change the stock exhaust. I'm very pleased with my bike. Runs strong and looks great.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I have that exact bike and I absolutely love it. The 95" has significantly more power than the stock fat boy's 88. Vance and Hines pipes are LOUD as $HIT though, let me warn you. To prevent hearing loss, I wear ear plugs. :( oh I get about 40 mpg, if you care about that stuff.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like the gold emblems on my fatboy. I'm partial to gold and black. I never really cared for the 100 yr logo but that's just because every 03 bike had them. However, my preference may change next week. I'm always wanting to change the look of my bike.

Performance is a lot better than my 04 Heritage with the stage one upgrade and V&H pipes were. However that bike died from a bad crash I had in November 05.

I love the bike but if I didn't like the medallions I'd remove them.

Jeff

·
Registered
65 Posts
15 year anny FB

I own the blk model. I was initially disappointed w/the performance, especially after I realized that the bike does not have the 203 cams...
To remedy this, I added a 2-1 python pipe. I'm still a little disappointed, however. Perhaps I'm comparing it to my old FXDX w/a 2-1 pipe, and the fact that it is much lighter. My FXDX would run circles around it...
Cosmetically, I love it b/c I made it mine. Loads of parts and accessories and a neat flame paint job really makes it stand out. I agree, the emblems are cheesy. I'm also not crazy about the blk oil tank.
Overall I'd do it again, though. It is nice to have a bike that is different from all other FBs. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts