V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping that anything people know about this anniversary edition will accumulate here as a reference source.
Grille Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all quiet so far, from my many searches I have come up with a sum total of...

A heritage that was up for sale in the U.K. was advertised as a 15th Anniversary Evolution
Product Tire Rectangle Font Line

Has a close up of the cone cover but no dash shot.

Then a Fatboy in Tasmania on Gumtree, which also had no dash pic, so I even went as far as to ask the guy to send one, he did and the dash plate had no reference to 15th Anniversary, it was just regular black with, IGN LOCK ACC.
Font Screenshot Software Technology Multimedia

And finally on Ebay "15th Anniversary Evolution # 209/250" comes with everything except a bike.
Product Font Line Screenshot Coin

Listing says it's brand new, never been stuck on anything, found in a warehouse.
That one has me stumped!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Morgan & Wacker Australia's oldest Harley dealership advertising a 1999 Fatboy in Melbourne
Watch Font Rectangle Screenshot Clock

that has an engine cover that says 15th Anniversary and that's definitely be off at least once haha, nothing on the dash (maybe they should buy the Ebay sticker)
Light Product Watch Automotive lighting Rectangle

and there is no reference to "anniversary model" in the advertisement's text. You'd think that would be worth a mention.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
all quiet so far, from my many searches I have come up with a sum total of...

A heritage that was up for sale in the U.K. was advertised as a 15th Anniversary Evolution View attachment 271347
Has a close up of the cone cover but no dash shot.

Then a Fatboy in Tasmania on Gumtree, which also had no dash pic, so I even went as far as to ask the guy to send one, he did and the dash plate had no reference to 15th Anniversary, it was just regular black with, IGN LOCK ACC. View attachment 271348

And finally on Ebay "15th Anniversary Evolution # 209/250" comes with everything except a bike. View attachment 271349

Listing says it's brand new, never been stuck on anything, found in a warehouse.
That one has me stumped!
Found in a warehouse, think I'd pass on that one. Tires dry rotted and about anything else that is rubber plastic on insulated wires etc. Are you stuck on the 99? I figure you want the anniversary model for a particular reason. I remember when the 03 anniversary version came out. Everyone wanted one today no one wants one

Sent from the other side of the pond

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot to mention at the beginning,
I've already got my much loved 1999 Fatboy, the first two images on this thread (or whatever it is) are of my bike. I didn't buy it because of the Anniversary badges it's just a good bike.
So after buying it I naturally looked for some info on it and found little to nothing. So I threw out a net to see if anyone knows something about this particular edition.
By the way, the "found in a warehouse" one, is just an unused dash insert sticker, no bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts