·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
GOOD LORD!!!!

"Custom NOS system was designed by Nitrous Express and has been tested thouroughly. The performance mods: Billet Velocity Stack Injector Plates, Bradied NOS and Fuel Lines, Electronic Activation of NOS Switch at Wide Open Throttle when a toggle switch is flipped behind horn housing, Billet Bottle bracket and adapter, Very custom Chrome Nitrous Bottle(2.5 lbs.), HD Double barrel 16gauge pipes, Stage 1 HD ECM Download, Dynojet Power Commander PCIIIr, Barnett Kevlar Clutch Pack with extra disc and spring(very smooth and accurate shifts). The bike Dynos(on Dynojet)at 118hp to the Rear without the NOS. 150hp and 125 Torque with NOS. This is the lowest setting on the system. Jets can be changed to achieve 200hp but for long term realibility the 150 is plenty to shoot you past most anyone and have the finest ride on the road. "

Good Lord. Dynojet testing aside, how in the hell would you stay on top of this bike. Very cool to hear that someone has come up with NOS system.

Hey Holli- when are you getting yours?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Are people ever going to learn that NOS is a brand name and not an actual component?

Nitrous Express built a custom nitrous oxide system for it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Sidewalk, I think NOS is used as general acronym for Nitrous Oxide System and doesn't always refer to the Holly trademark name of NOS or Nitrous Oxide Systems Inc. (sort of like bandaid, kleenex, and trojan.)

Unless of course you are referring to these guys or maybe these guys
and hopefully not these guys

·
Registered
127 Posts
DJW,

nice idea, but I think I will stick to my mechanic mods instead of blowing the engine to hell.. . But I would like a test ride on this bike, must be like a starfighter-take off on a catapult !

Holli

·
Registered
629 Posts
NOS is a trademark name, it does stand for Nitrous Oxide Systems. Beacause they are so big, and because of the ricer craze, it is refered to "NAAAWWWWSSS" now. I rarely heard of nitrous being refered to as "NOS" unless they were speaking of the company. Most refered to it as "The Bottle" or "Squeeze".

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Holli said:
DJW,

nice idea, but I think I will stick to my mechanic mods instead of blowing the engine to hell.. . But I would like a test ride on this bike, must be like a starfighter-take off on a catapult !

Holli
Damn Holli, I figured if you lived through it maybe I'd give it a try. Or not.

·
Registered
245 Posts
the juice

the giggle gas ,the good stuff. on the bottle. nitorus adds serious power to my sporty (113hp and 108 tq) but the key is it is reserve power i only call on when I need it. I can blast when I want with out a full time permanent modification like 12 or 13 -1 compression.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts