V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the bike last night and today I went for a ride just to get familier with it. Rode smooth, ran flawlessly and got 38 mpg. Only bad part to the whole day was an oncoming car was passing in a no passing zone and I had to ride the white line and then shoot to the gravel. Other than that I had a blast.

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Good looking ride! Miles of fun ahead....:thumbsup:

JD

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No major changes planned. It has the screaming eagle II pipes and a K&N air cleaner. I put another 110 miles on it today and also took the wife for a little ride. She seemed to like it other than she was a little cold.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Kindsvater Flat said:
No major changes planned. It has the screaming eagle II pipes and a K&N air cleaner. I put another 110 miles on it today and also took the wife for a little ride. She seemed to like it other than she was a little cold.
Well, if you'd let her put on a coat instead of keeping her in that bikini, she might not get so cold...

Naw, leave her in the bikini, it just wouldn't be right to cover that up, cold or not!

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats not the wife but.... better not say it. Thats Nikki, one of the Hawaiian Tropic girls posing on a buddies boat. They were doing a photoshoot for Hot Boat magazine.

I was supposed to do a photoshoot with my boat but I blew the new motor up already and there was no way I was going to float it and not be able to drive it! Sucks when you spend 13k on a motor and it goes POOF!!

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
:clap: What boat?

Lefty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts