V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Biketoberfest , Who will be able to make it?

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Leaving Sunday for a much needed vacation!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Leaving Friday, Oct. 14, 2011, so if anyone wants to ride with us we are meeting up at Cycle Lab around 10 AM (get that last minute something, and away we go around 11:00 am or sooner).

Not trying to promote the biz and I do not own it (or make $$ from it):

Its located about a few blocks North on State Road 7 (or otherwise known as 441) from I-595 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We are not trying to break any records so will will make frequest stops for those "NASA employees" who DEPENDS on those stops........LOL!

Hopefully we can get a good group so please spread the word since there is safety in numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like weather will be good for the rest of the week-end..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Got caught today (sunday) after biketoberfest in one serious down pour! No rain suit, very small wind shield......loved every minute of it.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got caught today (sunday) after biketoberfest in one serious down pour! No rain suit, very small wind shield......loved every minute of it.
Was just fixing to bragg on the weather up in Daytona for most of the later part of week to today. Perfect ! Where did you catch it ? I see you live South...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Weather turned out to be real nice in Daytona during Biketoberfest. Coming home on Sunday was all good until about the Broward county line. Hit some serious rain all the way home. I live in the Hollywood area so wasn't too far I didn't even bother to stop and put on my rain suit. And as it turned out I got home before the real nasty stuff hit. It was just good to be on the road riding.

And from the places I went it appeared like there was a big turn out for Biketoberfest.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The Iron Horse was off the chain with David Allan Coe playing hard on stage and the bikes blaring in the burn-out pit!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Was just fixing to bragg on the weather up in Daytona for most of the later part of week to today. Perfect ! Where did you catch it ? I see you live South...
I caught it Sunday south of Jupiter and North of the Broward County line around 3:00 PM.........I was soaked with a capita "S"

·
Registered
386 Posts
I didn't stay to see Coe perform but you are right the Iron Horse was insane. Saw a guy on a rice rocket burn out his rear. Fun was had by all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts