V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started with 103.2 rwhp with my Sampsons.Put the new SuperTrapp V-5 2into1's on and made 112.4!Took it to Techlusion Performance and Gil spent the day doing his magic tune on the chassie dyno, and she made 118.6 RWHP and 82.7 RWTQ.It sounds and runs so much better now I can't believe it's the same bike!I loved my V-rod before ,but now it's incredible !If you want your bike to rip like mine you should check in to a Techlusion Box.1-702-558-5142 ask for Rick or Gil and tell'em Kaz referd you.You wont be sorry!
Kaz.............. :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oh yeah? Well, I dyno'ed the wife's Blast this weekend...

26.8 HP, at the wheel! :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Fugly said:
LoL Sidewalk, can you post the chart on that ?
I'll have to remember to bring it to work and scan it. There aren't any RPM's on it, so I need to figure that out before it is going to be real usable (dealer open house, dyno'ed a **** load of bikes that day).

Couple of guys showed up with thier Kawi ZX12's, one put out 200, the other 220, at the wheel!

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds like one of those "Happy dyno's" in less they have turbo's on them no stock bike I've ever heard put 200 to the rear wheels!
Kaz..........

·
Registered
629 Posts
SuperKaz said:
That sounds like one of those "Happy dyno's" in less they have turbo's on them no stock bike I've ever heard put 200 to the rear wheels!
Kaz..........
Both highly modified, with nitrous. The one ran 165 HP, 202 on the bottle.

I never said they were stock:D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
hmmmmm...

SuperKaz said:
Kaz..........
Could your 118 hp wonder-bike be guilty of happy dyno tuning? Seems like anytime someone’s bike claims more pony's than yours, you automatically assume it must be rigged. How about at least posting your chart for all the skeptics out here. Not that we don't trust a guy from Vegas;)

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rob,Rob,Rob,
Ye of little faith!
As I said befor."I have a new laptop"OLD PC DIED! I'm not sure how to use my scanner with this LapTop .I can have it e-mail to you and you can post it for all to see!I've been a "Pro" racer and pried my self on making my $hit faster than your's.I'm not a "Cheap Ass" afraid to spend a little money to do it!Speed "cost Money" and I know I will be faster than You!
LOL!!Send me your e-mail and I will for ward a copy to you!
Your V-RODR Brother,
Kaz.............................

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SideWalk,
You are right"you never said they were stock"You did'nt say they were Squeezin" till now!Those are Big Numbers.I bet those are a Kick in the A$$ to ride!I'm still thinking about putting a "Kit/NOS" on my V-rod .A Turbo is my first choice,but still waiting for it to be perfected for The V-rod.I have a guy out in Arizona building up a Turbo set up .NOS is ready to go!
Kaz.........................

·
Registered
629 Posts
Only babies drink from the bottle. Real men get blown! :D

I am not an N2O fan myself. Give me a turbo anyday though.

And no, I never mentioned thay they were on the squeeze, but you shouldn't have assumed:D

·
Registered
477 Posts
KAZ,

See, up til now, you've been pretty good about not gloating too much about your money and all your toys, as you previously mentioned. But now that Vegas rich boy bull$hit attitude is starting to rear its ugly head. No doubt you got more capital resources than a lot of us, me included. Try having some tact and class, this "my bike is faster and will always be because I got plenty money" is getting kinda nauseating. An English/punctuation class would be money well spent too.......

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yo Brother Kaz!
I have posted my dyno #s on several message boards and I always get jumped on to "substantiate my claim" with dyno charts. Nothing personal of course.

I've got the same compulsion for speed. Raced IMSA GTO/GTU, SCCA GT1 for 10 seasons. Know how to make a small fortune in auto racing? Start with a large one.

Now I flog my bikes thru my little grand prix course around here, along with local track events on the Mille. Incidentally, it isn’t stock either and it snacks on 748s:p

Triple digit HP is beneficial to speed, but it takes balls to fly. One of my bros has a stock 600 Ninja and he's the fastest guy in town.

BTW, that nuclear laptop got a spell check???:confused:

speed safely

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Polizzio,
It's "Trash Talkin" To get a brother Going!It's not to be taken 'sieriously.Rob,
I'm sure it dose have spell check,but I can't find it!I'm lucky I know how to turn this thing on!Spelling is one of my weakness,LOL..Rob ,
I must admit I thought you were full of $hit when I read your post also,but after 60+dyno run and every trick in the book we found some thing that really worked!I'm not gonna tell you everything,but Throttle Blade position was worth 4.5rwhp.Valves were being shrouded by butterflys.Pump gas 91 octain was 1.5rwhp over the 100 I usually run.Big P getting back to your "rich boy"comment.Rob and I have this little thing going.We seem to have the same "Racer" mentality were we must out do on another.It's like a disease.I can't race him with my bike so we race with our mouths!It's what drive people to be faster than the next guy!I would have been happy with my 103.5 RWHP had he not told me how Bad A$$ his V-rod was!I'm still a normal guy just like you who had a little bit of money to waste on his toys!I'm not an english major"did get a B in english though"UNLV".So my spelling and punctuation suck!
I never said I was Perfect"Close "!
Your Smack Talkin"Just in Fun"!
V-rod Brother,
Kaz

·
Registered
265 Posts
kAZ: GOOD NUMBERS! I have found the butterfly synk and stops miss-ajusted on several Rod's. I'm guessing, but it looks like some dealers are not checking these on set-up and PDI. The 91-100 hp difference makes sense! Anything to slow flame speed is going to kill HP. I don't know about you guys' but I can't get this baby to "RATTLE". I think she could use a little more spark lead. Testing will tell.
Congrats! Steve

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ChopperSteve,
Thanks!
we stumble on to it! It was such a slight amount of throttle movement made a hugh difference in Hp.We re-alined butterflys a wha-la 4.5 rwhp!She likes to breath thats for sure.We think there's a few more hp hiding in places I'm sure you know about!
Kaz.........................

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
UNLV!

Kaz, say no more bro, that explains everything:p

Just so you know, I'm gunning for the prized 1hp to 10cc ratio on my Vrod.
1130cc = 130hp
My Mille is 1.5hp/10cc. 998cc = 146hp. Doesn’t that just kill you???
Race bikes get 2hp/10cc so I feel safe with 1/10. I'm not at turbo or bottle boy.
$$ + CC's + Compression + Fuel + Ram-Air = Desired Affect
Thanks for the tip.

Viva Las Vegas

·
Registered
629 Posts
Wow, 80 ft lbs from 6000-8000, that is sweet.

How does this thing like reving to 9000?

·
Registered
477 Posts
KAZ,

I must say that is a nice dyno pull brother. I'll be checking my throttle butterfly sync and stops soon, perhaps a couple free hp.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
118/80 vs 117/80

Nice numbers Kaz.
Got your self a strong rig.

Just the thing to nudge me over to a pc.
Must be good for a couple hp.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts