V-Twin Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
If it can't be returned have you considered parting it out. Even with the damage there's still lots of good or salvageable parts.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
If it can't be returned have you considered parting it out. Even with the damage there's still lots of good or salvageable parts.
Yeah that's probably what I'll end up doing actually anybody that needs some 113 parts send me a message have some spare cylinders and heads with it as well

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm sure I'm looking in the wrong places but I cannot find any kind of a link to send personal messages. Gotta be somewhere though right...

·
Registered
104 Posts
No idea how you sent that message. In any case I can't find it anywhere here. there's a notice at my email that you sent a message but I can't reply through my email. If someone could point out where I'm screwing up I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well shoot. I guess I didn't figure it out. In any case I gotta get to work. I'll try to figure this stuff out later.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Mechanic took it apart apparently there was two different pistons, one of the piston pins came out and messed up one cylinder and there was unknown bolts found in the bottom end. I'll post pics when I see it and know more.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,763 Posts
2 different sets of lifters and 2 different pistons.

You must have a scrap pile engine.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

41 - 50 of 50 Posts