Bike is an 06 dyna - superglide

SE pro stroker kit with 4.060 cylinder kit
HTCC forged stroker pistons
SE ported HTCC - CNC heads
SE 50 mm throttle body
SERT
257 cam
roller rockers & supports- quick install push rods
Big radius pipes ( May change these - not included in price)

#3 ·
Fatb0y said:
Since you are dropping that kind of coin, I would recommend going with a gear driven cam.
'06 Superglide.....no gear drives available yet for him. I'll guess very high teens in torque and horsepower....probably low 120's in horsepower with a good SERT tuner. You'll need to pay some attention to your clutch also.

#4 ·
Tom, no expert here, and don't know whats available in the way of cams for your model. With those heads a higher lift might be more beneficial, depending on what your looking for. The timing of the 258's look good but I'm told that large engines can make cams act smaller. As syclone pointed out with a good pipe and tune 120hp/125tq is very possible. Hippo can help you out with the clutch (VPC - you'll love it). Hey Tom, you know any baseball players? Your gonna need some pine tar to keep yer arse' in the seat. Should be a blast.

#8 ·
Dealer info

Ocean County Harley is doing the build - located on
Route 70 in Lakewood . NJ ..
At the moment there is a wait for some of the parts. Apparently Harley did not anticipate the demand. The cylinder sleeves have been back orderd.
I took a dresser that had the 113 for a test ride , which probably is a 150 pounds heavier then the dyna and the amout of lower end power was almost scary.

#9 ·
TOMPAGLIA2 said:
What kind of numbers should I expect from this 113 build
Dealer doing the build for $6300 - parts and labor
I thought the price was decent -
Bike is an 06 dyna - superglide

SE pro stroker kit with 4.060 cylinder kit
HTCC forged stroker pistons
SE ported HTCC - CNC heads
SE 50 mm throttle body
SERT
257 cam
roller rockers & supports- quick install push rods
Big radius pipes ( May change these - not included in price)
I believe on the 06 dynas they went to a babbit bearing in the cam plate instead or roller bearings if thats the case i would swap out the cam plate and oil pump for the older style babbit style bearings .Babbit style bearings and low oil pressure with big lift cams [higher valve sping pressure]might spell disaster!!:flames: :dunno:
But i might be mistakin about the setup?

#10 ·
TOMPAGLIA2 said:
What kind of numbers should I expect from this 113 build
Dealer doing the build for $6300 - parts and labor
Still can't believe the price of HP on these vtwins. I mean $6300 for 40-50 more HP. Am i the only one that has sticker shock over these prices.

#17 · (Edited)
475, let me know how it turns out. Mine is getting some surging at partial throttle, so I'm looking for a good FI tuner in the area. The ones I've had tune get it close, but after having World Class in Minn. tune my 95" I got spoiled. With the price of gasoline, a trip to Minn. will have to be done on the bike. Would like to have it tuned before the season gets under way. I'm north of Mt. Clemens, Wolverine does only PC's and Detroit H-D doesn't have a dyno. Slim pick'ins in my area.

#19 ·
HDWRENCH said:
First off I am NOT a fan of Motor city , But I wount go into twhy just give Ann Arbor a call and I know they will get you straight. I had them tune many of my bikes when I did not have a dyno and live in Mi. They never gave me a price break once but there tune was second to none.

By ann arbor do you mean american hd i do agree they would most likely be better for the tune although motorcity tuned my 95 with the sert and it ran fine i think they did leave some power on the table ill most likely get the tune done at american in ann arbor ive talked to shawn and steve there and they were very helpful but motorcity has been pretty good at given me a break...

#21 ·
just sent my case off to be bored for 113. Engine before was 95 incher with HTCC ported heads, SE264 cam, 51 mm carb, etc made around 105 hp and 110 torque. Only lasted about 5000 miles - spun balancer cam on crank at around 7000 rpm - see why Harley doesn't want to you top go above 6200 rpm on 88B's. 88 un-B's are not fun to ride
Anyway - since going down to case going 113 - going all harley on build -- should have together by this or next weekend - after break in will throw on dyno and give full specs and results. Engine is in 2000 FXST that on first hop up ran 12.3 sec at 106 mph in quarter at baytown. Will probably sell soon after dyno results - getting out of $$$ HD race game.

#25 ·
T Header

I read once that a thunder header is to small for motors over 107

#26 ·
compressor#v said:
475wildy, what hp/tq numbers does your 113" make? Mine has 118hp/124tq. Curious what others are making. Thanks
curious as to what the ccp is on that motor.. also if your just cruising not wicking it on what is the mpg by chance.. is the cost include the the sending out the cases to get the bearings done too?? but then what the hell is as another 350 on that kind of change.Thanks Happy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.