V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the call from the dealer telling me the motor was done. Do not know crap about how to read the DYNO sheet, but the numbers were 114hp and 120tq. I was thinking the hp would have been a little higher, but can't wait to ride it. Need the snow to melt first!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Bozer, is it the SE "Bigger Bore" 113? Which heads, HTCC CNC or 103+? Carb or FI?, which cams?, and finally what pipes? There's more there IMO.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. This is what I had installed.
- 258 Cam Kit
- SE TC88 Stroker Flywheel
- 4.06 Piston Kit (103+)
- HTCC Heads
- 50mm Throttle Body (EFI)
- Rineharts
- SE Air Cleaner
- Race Tuner
- Perfect Fit Pushrods
- Bigger cyl. kit
Plus a few other little things, like heavy duty started and oil cooler. I do have the DYNO sheet, but I am unable to attach it as I am not full member.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Nice numbers. Personally, I'd prefer the Andrews 59G or 64G gear drive cams...they make way better power than the SE 258's.

Congrats on your new build!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
bozer, you have a very nice list of equipment. The 258 cam with those heads would not be my first choice, but what do I know. I'm not an expert. Unless your chasing numbers, you should have a lot of fun with what you have.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
cost

what was the total cost of this build
bozer632 said:
Thanks for the response. This is what I had installed.
- 258 Cam Kit
- SE TC88 Stroker Flywheel
- 4.06 Piston Kit (103+)
- HTCC Heads
- 50mm Throttle Body (EFI)
- Rineharts
- SE Air Cleaner
- Race Tuner
- Perfect Fit Pushrods
- Bigger cyl. kit
Plus a few other little things, like heavy duty started and oil cooler. I do have the DYNO sheet, but I am unable to attach it as I am not full member.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Congrats, sounds like fun . As far as reading the dyno , there is a good article on the Latus HD site ( they sell the Baisley spring) . You can always change the cam later if you feel a need. I was looking over at the Woods site and saw Bob's TW400 putting out serious numbers , worth looking at.

Enjoy the power , many happy miles to ya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.