V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The motor is new from the cases up.It starts out on a set of S&S cases bored to 4.125".It uses a set of S&S flywheels that have been balanced.Carillo rods are used with a .920" diameter wrist pin( stock is .720") and a 4" stroke.The cylinders are Zippers. It uses Wiseco pistons with a 4.125" bore width and a 10.5:1 static compression ratio.The heads are Zippers 4" big billet aluminum with 2" intake and 1.625" exhaust valves.S&S lifters with limiting kits are used to actuate the valves.The cams are Redshift 615 ( 615 lift 294 duration) with 1.62rocker ratio.The carb is an S&S "G" shorty with 1 Thunderjet.The transmission is a stock Sportster unit with backcut gears.To get the power to the rear wheel I have a Bandit clutch which gets the power to the wheel via a 530 chain.Oiling the motor is taken care of by a Pro-Flow oil pump.The exhaust is Samson Bigguns 2.25" pipes modified by shortening 5".The entire package was painted in wrinkle finish black with the exception of the rocker spacers which were powder coated in translucent red.The real test was the dyno.It produced 130.7 horsepower @ 5900 r.p.m. and 122.4 pound feet of torque @ 5100 r.p.m.

107 CI Sportster

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wouldn't you love to pull up next to a Big Twin owner at a red light and ask em why they are riddin a girls bike, or when are they gonna get a real bike :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Is that at the wheel or crank? I would love to have 100+ RWHP (someday, it will happen).

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow. Yes, you could talk some serious trash to the BTs. Looks bitchin' too.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
OK so I would like one. I bet the motor cost as much as a use Busa and the dam Busa wouls still kill it in the 1/4 mile. Then again it would be nice having the fastest/quickest Harley in town.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Heck, I'd like to hear the thing. Gotta sound WICKED.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts